|301.0460||Universal-Support "David"||€ 320.00|
|301.0041||Support bracket with Hirth-gearing||€ 59.00|
The Universal Support “David” gives you the possibility to combine any camera centrically mounted by 1/4” or 3/8” screws, such as the Blackmagic Cinema Camera, Nikon D800, Nikon D4, Canon 1D, Canon 5D, Canon 7D, Sony NEX-FS100, Sony NEX-FS700 etc. to a Ø15mm rod system, to use e.g. the DENZ Follow Focus, DENZ Universal Handle System or the DENZ Shoulder Pad.
Besides the well known DENZ quality, the support is ultra light weight (310g) with an excellent solidity.
- adjustable height with a high precision scale to control your desired height
- the heat vents are not covered: free airflow through the bottom because of its grid structure
- additional hirth serration angles can be attached
- the bottom is prepared to be used with DENZ BP multi, DENZ wedge plate, ARRI BP3, BP5, BP8, BP9 , or the 60mm Sachtler plates
- by individually using 1/4'', 3/8'' or a retractable centering pin is compatible with almost any camera
- an additional angle Hirth serration (301.0041) can be fixed on both sides of the support.