|301.0385||Canon EOS C300 Superstructure||€ 795.00|
Canon EOS C300 Superstructure
front part, incl. 2 Clamps for Ø15mm rods & 1x handle, available in black & bronze
The Superstructure completes the Canon EOS C300/C500 Support. It is made out of Konstruktal aluminium, a material of great strength and permits attaching accessories as a monitor, batteries, recorders and so forth. The Support is designed to be used with the Superstructure, so adding it later is not a problem.
On each side of the Support two screws provide a force-fit bonding with the Superstructure. On the sides of the Superstructure 1/4” and 3/8” screw holes are provided and it is delivered with 2 clamps for rods of Ø15mm. More clamps can be ordered if neccessary.
On the Top and on the sides the distance between the clamps one can choose between 60mm or 80mm, enabling the custom positioning for your equipment and the use of the C300’s own viewer.
A special handle provides additional mounting options (screw holes) and allows secure and ergonomic handling of the camera.
- 1x superstructure-frame (fits the Canon EOS C300)
- 2x rod clamps Ø15mm
- 1x Handle
- works with the Denz Support for the Canon EOS C300/C500
- works with the Denz Powerhub "Zeus"
- strong connection
- special handle for ergonomical and safe handling
- coldshoe on top of the superstructure for handle
- many threads of sizes 1/4" and 3/8"