|301.0465||Canon EOS C500 Superstructure||€ 865.00|
Canon EOS C500 Superstructure
front part for Canon EOS C500 incl. 2 clamps for Ø15mm rods & handle
The new DENZ Superstructure C500 for the Canon EOS C500 cameras upgrades the DENZ modular system. The shape of the superstructure C500 adapts accurate to the Canon EOS C500 camera housing.
Rod clamps with standard distances of 60mm or 80mm for use of Ø15mm rods, the DENZ sliding element or other accessories
Subject to reasonable modifications due to technical advances.
- A cut-out on the right side provides space for the breakout box of the camera
- Compatible with DENZ camera support for Canon EOS C300/C500
- Compatible with DENZ “Power Hub Zeus”
- Two screws provide a force-fit connection with the superstructure
- Special grip handle for save and ergonomic handling of the camera
- The grip handle includes several cold shoe mounts and 1/4'' and 3/8'' threads
- Two rod clamps for mounting Ø15mm rods
- Rod clamps can be positioned in a standard distance of 60mm or 80mm
- This allows adding the DENZ slide part or other rod accessories