|302.0136||Canon EOS C300 Mark II Support||€ 495.00|
|302.0137||Canon EOS C300 Mark II Superstructure||€ 680.00|
|301.0535||Bridge with Ø15mm rods with Hirth-Rosettes||€ 185.00|
Canon EOS C300 Mark II Support and Superstructure
including 1x rod clamp, 1 pair of aluminum rods (240 mm f/f)
The new DENZ superstructure and support for the Canon EOS C300 Mark II cameras upgrades the DENZ modular system.
- The superstructure’s front part is worked out to a thickness of 3mm for perfect stability. A cut-out on the right side provides space for the breakout box of the camera.
- On each side of the Support two screws provide a force-fit bonding with the Superstructure.
- On the bottom side all commonly used threads are provided for using all kinds of tripods and mounting systems.
- ¼“ and 3/8” screw holes are providing for attaching accessories like a monitor, batteries, recorders, etc.
- Two fixed and one variable rod clamp for using Ø15mm rods.
- Included: 1x pair of aluminum rods, 1x rod clamp, tool